Experienced Room Addition Contractors You Can Count On in Wilmington
At Venters’ Construction in Wilmington, our room addition contractors have the experience, knowledge and tools it takes to transform your living space into something more functional. There are five types of additions to consider:
- Bump Out – This will add square footage to any existing room so you can more easily fit furniture in there, but isn’t as large scale as a complete home addition.
- Conservatory – This is similar to a sunroom but might be a little pricier or high class and could also include more windows.
- Garage Conversion –A practical solution is to turn your garage into a living space. You can have it insulated, painted and carpeted.
- Room or House Addition – Our home remodeling contractors often add an entire room or multiple rooms to a structure. This greatly increases square footage, which also enhances the value.
- Sunroom – Sunrooms are similar to conservatories but are often smaller. They may have screened walls and a roof to provide a shady yet comfortable living space.
What to Consider When Remodeling Your Home
When it comes to your remodel in Wilmington or Leland, it’s important for you to figure out which addition will work best. Consider the following:
- What is the reason behind the remodel? Do you need more storage space? Living space? Another bedroom?
- What type of space do you have on your building lot? Will you have to build up or can you build out?
- What type of budget are you working with? Is it flexible?
- What building codes and zoning restrictions are there? Which remodels are allowed on your property?
- What will the addition look like? Will it hinder or help your curb appeal?
These are also questions you should ask us during a consultation. We will guide you in the right direction so you can have the perfect room built for you.
Also Serving the Leland and Hampstead Areas
To learn more about remodeling your home, or to get in touch with a painting contractor, contact Venters’ Construction today at 910-270-8600 in Hampstead, Leland or Wilmington.